OverviewGet ready to cycle from Central Paris, near Centre Pompidou and to have a great experience! The friendly team will provide you with a great quality bike , helmet and waterproof Poncho should the weather take a turn for the worse. Then its off on a leisurely 3 hour tour taking in the following monuments and places of interest
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourStarting out from the futuristic surroundings of Beaubourg, explore the reputable and now-in-style Marais district, home to one of the most beautiful spots in Paris: Place des Vosges. After visiting one of the oldest covered markets in Paris, your professional guide will also bring you up to date on the recent scandals of the Buren Columns and the Louvre Pyramid before taking you to where the Celts first settled, the legendary Heart of Paris: l’Ile de la Cité. See the fantastic Notre Dame Cathedral on your way to Ile St.Louis – and all its hidden secrets…Meeting point for this tour is in the city center, just two steps from the famous Centre Pompidou museum.
Inclusions for Paris Sightseeing, Marais And Secrets Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Paris Sightseeing, Marais And Secrets Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Centre Pompidou, Fontaine Stravinsky, Hôtel de Sens,Village St Paul, Place des Vosges ,Victor Hugo House, Marais District, Jewish Quarter, Marché des Enfants Rouges Royal Palace, Colonnes de Buren, Louvre Museum and Pyramid, Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cité, Notre-Dame.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.