- Exclusive experience to visit Mont Saint Michel: One of the most iconic site in France, a Unesco World Heritage site
- Learn from a local professional guide : Being experts in their areas of history studied and very passionate story tellers makes our guides real assets. Enjoy a personal licensed guide.
- Pick up & Drop off: Included, you do not need to reach a meeting point.
- A small group tour : Individual attention and quality time with your guide are guaranteed.
- Skip-the-Line access: a priority access to the Abbey.
- Comfortable A/C Van
Your day trip begins with pick up from your hotel in Paris for the drive (about four hours) to Mont St-Michel.
Unesco-listed Mont St-Michel is known for its striking perch on a tiny rock island off the coast of Normandy. On top of the island stands a medieval abbey where you can admire views of the bay. Accompanied by your guide, stroll through the steep, narrow streets of the village, perhaps tasting local specialties at the bakery (own expense).
In the afternoon, continue your day tour to the town of Honfleur, where you can explore the cobblestone streets and enjoy the harbor setting, a source of inspiration for painters like Claude Monet. Check out sights like the Old Port, Place St. Catherine, and the Bell Tower. Your day trip ends with return to Paris for hotel drop-off.