OverviewCombine two best-selling tours at a discounted price to see Paris highlights by both day and night. Go on an art walking tour in the morning through the bohemian neighborhood of Montmartre before taking in spectacular city views from Basilique du Sacr-Coeur. In your free time, enjoy skip-the-line access to the Muse dOrsay to see masterpieces by Van Gogh and Monet. At night, admire illuminated landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and Louvre Museum and stroll along the Seine. Enjoy a 10% discount by buying these tours together in this way.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Skip the line
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMontmartre Impressionist Art Walking Tour (1.5 hours):
Meet your guide in the Montmartre area to begin your morning walking tour. Your guide will share facts and anecdotes about famous Impressionist painters such as Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir and Cézanne as you explore the bohemian neighborhood that influenced these legendary artists. See the building where Van Gogh lived after moving to Paris from Holland. Walk by the Moulin Rouge cabaret with its iconic windmill and learn how it inspired Toulouse-Lautrec's posters and paintings of the venue.
You'll also see top attractions such as Le Clos Montmartre vineyard and the stunning white Basilique du Sacré-Coeur atop Montmartre, where your 1.5-hour walking tour concludes. Your guide will hand you your skip-the-line ticket to Musée d'Orsay and leave you to marvel at the panoramic views of Paris at your leisure and grab a bite to eat (own expense).
You can use your ticket to Musée d'Orsay during your free time in the afternoon or at a later date. Whenever you choose to visit, bypass the long entry lines and delve right in, admiring the 19th-century art by Impressionist masters in the grand old building, a converted Beaux-Arts train station.
Night Walking Tour (1.5 hours):
On the same day as your morning Montmartre walking tour, enjoy a second walking tour at night. Meet your local guide (who may be different from your earlier guide) at the Louvre Museum. Pose for pictures before the Louvre's distinctive glass pyramid. As you walk around the Louvre's courtyard, listen to your guide talk about the masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa housed inside the massive museum.
See the City of Light in all its illuminated glory as you stroll along a bridge across the Seine River. Admire the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral glowing in the darkness.
Continue your tour by going off the beaten track, learning about local hideaways and hotspots most tourists don't know about. Finish your 1.5-hour walking tour in St-Germain, a vibrant, youthful neighborhood with plenty of bars and clubs. Get recommendations from your native guide on where to finish off your night and what to explore during the rest of your time in Paris.
Inclusions for Paris Super Saver: Montmartre Impressionist Art Walking Tour Plus Night Walking Tour
- Local guides
- Walking tour of Montmartre
- Skip-the-line ticket for Musée d'Orsay
- Night walking tour
Exclusions for Paris Super Saver: Montmartre Impressionist Art Walking Tour Plus Night Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour guide will not accompany you to the Musée d'Orsay
The Musée d’Orsay is not open on Mondays
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.