Paris The City Of Lights By NightWrite a Review
Paris is even more beautiful at night, whether if it's winter and Christmas lights all over the city, or summer, and the lights along the Seine make everything more romantic! Discover together with your local guide some of the most amazing monuments of the city enlightened. From a magical rooftop view at 360 degrees to the sparkling Eiffel tower!
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThe City of Lights by night tour will start on a rooftop of a very famous French department store on Haussman Boulevard, one of the busiest shopping street of Paris. You will be able to contemplate a very unique view of Paris at 360° from the heart of the french capital city!
The tour will then continue with passing by the wonderful Opéra Garnier and learn about the legend of The Phantom of the Opera. You will be able to admire the column of the luxurious Vendôme square and the mysterious Egyptian Obelisk of Concorde square.
Afterwards, the walking tour will continue on the Champs-Elysées also nicknamed “the most beautiful Avenue of the world” where you will have the opportunity to drink some hot wine or take a snack at the Christmas market.
Le Grand Palais, Pont Alexandre III, and the banks of Seine ar also included in the route.
Last and most impressive stop will be the view of the Eiffel tower from Trocadero square, followed by a close-up to the monument to admire the sparkling of the tower that occurs for a few minutes every hour!
*Information to the travelers: the rooftop is closed on Sunday.
Inclusions for Paris The City Of Lights By Night
- Private guide
Exclusions for Paris The City Of Lights By Night
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The rooftop is closed on Sundays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.