Paris To Bruges Day Trip
OverviewInclude a day trip to the charming town of Bruges in Belgium's Flemish region on your Paris holiday. You'll visit one of the most beautifully preserved medieval towns in Europe. In summer you'll cruise down Bruges famous canals and see why the city is known as the "Little Venice of the North".
- Fully narrated tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourYour drive to Belgium takes you through northern France to Bruges, not far from the North Sea in northern Belgium. Bruges is a simply exquisite town. The intact medieval centre of this Unesco World Heritage site looks like a living canvas painted by a Flemish old master.
Upon arrival in Bruges, your guided tour begins with a walk through the city's medieval heart. Highlights include the magnificent Grand Place, quaint houses with elaborately decorated facades, the Halles (an outdoor market with a belfry), the Place du Bourg with the Saint-Sang Basilica, the Gothic-style Town Hall and the Beguine Convent.
In summer (April to October) you'll then take a short cruise down Bruges' canals to see this lovely old city from the water. You'll have free time afterwards to pursue your own interests, perhaps visiting the museums of Flemish art or browsing for handmade lace and Belgian chocolates.
Inclusions for Paris To Bruges Day Trip
- Free time in Bruges
- Walking tour
- Canal Cruise (April to October only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Paris To Bruges Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off except if selected option
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport (or identity card for EC members) is required to participate on this tour
You will spend approximately 5 hours in Bruges and the journey from Paris to Bruges is approximately 4 hours each way
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris