OverviewSee Paris and its outlying villages by bicycle. Cycling around Paris is an original and unusual way to see the real Paris, away from traffic and stress. You'll ride across residential areas and along quiet avenues to discover the unexpected hidden charms of the Parisians' Paris. Even better, exclusive to Viator, you can pedal through Paris on a tandem bicycle built for two!
Know More about this tourAccompanied by your English-speaking guide and fellow cyclists, you'll cycle to quiet areas of Paris, passing artists' workshops, beautiful monuments, suburbs transformed from the farms and factories of the 19th century to today's urban patchwork. The distance covered in your three-hour afternoon tour of Paris' outskirts by bicycle is around 9-12 miles (15-20 kilometres).
Inclusions for Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
The distance covered is approximately 9 - 12 miles / 15 - 20 kilometers
Please note the tour operates as usual during the Tour de France
Tandem bikes for the tour must be requested at time of booking. Where a tandem is not available, two standard bikes will be booked.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.