Paris Walking Tour Notre Dame And Ile De La Cite ToursWrite a Review
Discover the history of France on a 2-hour Paris walking tour through some of the center's highlights, including a visit inside Notre Dame Cathedral. Learn about the area and about french gastronomy.
- 2 hour Paris walking tour to its islands.
- Discover where and how Paris was founded.
- Notre Dame tour, that covers most populal cathedral in Europe, inside and out.
- Walk by the Sainte Chapelle and the Conciergerie.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at the Pont Neuf and being your two-hour tour of the two main islands in central Paris. Learn about the city's history, and how the Ile de la Cité became the hub of royal and ecclesiastical power. Walk by the place where Marie Antoinette was held. This building was a royal palace in the 14th century before becoming a prison.
The next stop is the Sainte Chapelle, before heading to the most-visited site in Europe: the legendary Notre Dame, with its gargoyles and asymmetrical design. Learn the history of the building before heading inside to discover the beautiful stained glass windows.
Finally, cross the St Louis Bridge and stroll down the streets of the Ile Saint Louis, with its restaurants and boutiques. Your guide can show you the best places to sample delicious traditional French food here.
Inclusions for Paris Walking Tour Notre Dame And Ile De La Cite Tours
- Walking tour
- Visit inside Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visits to gastronomic venues
Exclusions for Paris Walking Tour Notre Dame And Ile De La Cite Tours
- Inside visit of the Sainte Chapelle and Conciergerie
- Visit to the towers of Notre Dame
- Cooked meats, cheese and ice cream tasting
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.