From USD 71.09
OverviewGet a taste of la vie bohme on a 3.5-hour small-group walking tour of Paris arty neighborhoods: Saint-Germain-des-Prs and the Latin Quarter. Learn of the areas famous poets and artists on a walk, and then enjoy two activities that the French hold dear to their hearts: eating charcuterie and playing a game of French 'boules' (balls) known as Ptanque! Visit a quirky English bookshop in the Latin Quarter before finishing the tour with photos by Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris Gothic gem.
Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide near Paris Pantheon in the afternoon and stroll to vibrant Saint-Germain, a bohemian quarter that weaves through the 6th arrondissement. Poets, musicians and intellectuals throughout the ages have made the neighborhood their home, and the streets are filled with eclectic cafés and book stores that cater to the creative crowds.
Walk through Saint-Germain’s bustling streets, hearing tales of famous ex-residents such as Ernest Hemingway and Jim Morrison along the way, and then wander down to the UNESCO-listed embankments of the Seine River. Stop to enjoy an assiette de charcuterie in an atmospheric wine bar, and feast on a picture-perfect Parisian lunch of decadent cheeses, cured meats and rich pâtés. Wine is available for you to buy at your own expense, if you wish.
Work off your lunch with a walk to the oldest square in Paris – Place Dauphine – for a game of Pétanque. The popular bowling game is played in nearly every town across France, and players of all ages love it! Enjoy a glass of wine while discussing the game with your teammates and guide. Listen carefully: you'll learn the rules and hear tips to knock your opponents’ balls out of the way.
After your game, walk to the Latin Quarter, through St Michel, and take a peek inside Paris’ first English bookstore. Tucked away in one of the area’s medieval houses, the shop is a book lover’s paradise packed to the rafters with literature. Spend some time browsing the shelves and shopping, if you wish.
Enjoy a final walk to Paris' undisputed masterpiece of Gothic architecture: Notre Dame Cathedral. Pose for photos, hear tales of the building’s history, and then bid your guide a fond farewell.
Inclusions for Paris Walking Tour: Saint-Germain-des-Prés And Latin Quarter, Including Charcuterie Tasting And Pétanque
- Local guide
- Plate of charcuterie
- 1 glass of wine during the Pétanque game
Exclusions for Paris Walking Tour: Saint-Germain-des-Prés And Latin Quarter, Including Charcuterie Tasting And Pétanque
- Alcoholic drinks in the wine bar (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour
The minimum drinking age in France is 18.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.