OverviewScout out Paris cultural gems and tantalizing treats on a walking tour of the city. Led by a friendly local guide, the 3-hour tour introduces you to the secret places that tourist maps miss, like an arcade that offers views into the Louvre Museum. Discover some of the capital's best macarons, and visit one of the locals favorite markets to sample artisan cheeses.
Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide by Place de la Concorde in central Paris, and then set off on your 3-hour walking tour to explore the grand boulevards around the 8th arrondissement. Luxury and elegance abound in the area, and as you walk your guide will point out examples of beautiful Belle poque architecture.
You'll stop at a renowned food shop to sample one of the capitals finest macarons mini-meringues sandwiched together with cream.The brightly colored, melt-in-your-mouth treats are ubiquitous around France, and the Parisian shops that sell them hold a prestigious reputation around the world.
Continue walking to the Louvre Museum, an iconic building home to some of the worlds most celebrated art. Amble through an arcade that offers a glimpse into the famous gallery, and then relax in the surrounding gardens as your guide regales you with tales about Paris art and culture.
You'll then head to a lively Parisian market to indulge in one of the countrys popular gastronomic pleasures: cheese! Meet some of the friendly traders and sample their wares, trying crumbling chunks of pungent Roquefort and slivers of Brie. There is plenty of free time to stroll the market, if you want to buy some cheese.
Finally, you'll walk to Le Marais, a historical neighborhood full of trendy cafes and vintage boutiques all exuding bohemian charm. Wander through tucked away Arcades, hidden streets that even locals don't know about, and the narrow streets that speak to Paris' rich medieval history. Finish the tour in the forecourt of Paris contemporary art gallery: the Pompidou centre, an incredible example of modern architecture in the heart of medieval Paris, and a fitting finale to this revealing tour of Paris best kept secrets.
Inclusions for Paris Walking Tour: Secret Sites And Hidden Gems
- Local guide
- 1 Macaroon
- Cheese tasting
Exclusions for Paris Walking Tour: Secret Sites And Hidden Gems
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.