OverviewThis sightseeing tour includes everything from Park city area, near the sight of the 2002 Olympic Park. Explore the rich historical culture and sightâs of Park City a small mining town.Â
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
- Stop at the Olympic Park and see the Athletes training.Â
- Learn the history as you walk throughÂ the Olympic Museum
- Â Visit deer valley and take a scenic ride on the chairlifts seeing the beautiful mountains and wildlife (season permitting)
- Take your time on your own strolling through historical Park City main street visiting the Shops, Galleries and Restaurants
Get away from the City and enjoy the relaxing Old Mining Town on theÂ Park City tour. The nice thing about having three year-round mountain resorts -Â Canyons, Park City Mountain Resort, or Deer Valley Resort - in such close proximity is all the added activities for summer visitors. The foothills are covered with wildflowers, and the cool mountain breezes makes Park City tourâs summer temperatures a whole lot more enjoyable.
Inclusions for Park City Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Park City Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.