Parks And Plazas Bike Tour - Buenos Aires
OverviewConsidered the “lungs” of Buenos Aires, the northern areas of the city are covered with public green spaces, gardens, plazas, lakes, a zoo and much more. This tour explores the neighborhoods of Recoleta and Palermo on this half-day bike tour.
- Ideal choice for families
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet us Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdaysat 10am in the beautiful Botanical Garden of Palermo where we begin our bike tour with a thorough orientation; introducing you to the city, your bicycle and each other. Considered the Lung of the City ride past the city zoo on our way to the Rose Garden tucked in the Palermo Woods district. Stop and smell the roses as you stroll through the beautifully landscaped garden trails. *Note- Rose Garden and Botanical Garden closed on Mondays.
Directing our wheels towards Recoleta, we stop along the way visiting the Spanish Monument, Plaza Evita, the Metal Flower, the University of Buenos Aires Law School, National Library, Institute of San Martin and, of course, the famous Recoleta Cemetery.
Next, the boutique neighborhood of Palermo awaits us as we follow the bike paths and then stop along the way for a lunch and beverages. Cycling through Palermo Soho, we see the boutique shops, lively bars and restaurants and more of what makes this neighborhood one of the fastest-growing and trendiest neighborhoods of the city. Our last stop of the day is in Plaza Serrano which is always full of life.
Our tour ends back at our meeting point in the Botanical Garden where we recapture the day and suggest some BA must dos. Lasting approximately 5 hours, we follow many bike trails and stop around 10 times to drink and learn about yerba mate, take photos, eat delicious empanadas and enjoy a fun, creative and informative tour led by expert bilingual guides.
Inclusions for Parks And Plazas Bike Tour
- Viator brokerage fee
- Local taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- English speaking guide only
Exclusions for Parks And Plazas Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Trip: City Sightseeing Plus Gaucho Experience at Santa Susana Ranch
- Buenos Aires Architecture Bike Tour
- Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Half-Day Tour to Tigre Delta
- Buenos Aires Behind the Scenes Soccer Stadium Tour
- Private Helicopter Tour in Buenos Aires
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Ezeiza International Airport to Buenos Aires Hotels