Parque Nacional Punta Sal Day Trip From TelaWrite a Review
OverviewJeannette Kawas National Park, also known as Parque Nacional Punta Sal, is accessible only by water. This 7-hour tour offers you a great opportunity to enjoy an unspoiled beach, snorkeling, hiking and wildlife.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOffering you the very best of both coastal marine and tropical forest ecosystems, Jeanette Kawas National Park (Parque Nacional Punta Sal) is an excursion of diversity.
Launching off across the Bay of Tela by ferry, dolphin are often seen en route to one of the most protected parts of Jeanette Kawas National Park (Parque Nacional Punta Sal).
Exploring the peninsula on foot, through mangrove and tropical forest, you will have the opportunity to see howler monkeys.
We will also have time of snorkeling in the turquoise waters of a coral reef where you will kick back and relax in true Caribbean-style on the beach of Cocalito.
Inclusions for Parque Nacional Punta Sal Day Trip From Tela
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only - does not apply for Indura Beach Resort)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Parque Nacional Punta Sal Day Trip From Tela
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Lancetilla Botanical Garden From Tela
- Punta Izopo Wildlife Refuge In Ranger 4x4 From Tela
- Cayos Cochinos From Tela
- Los Micos Lagoon In Parque Nacional Punta Sal From Tela
- 3-Day Eco Tour From Tela
- Miami Motorcycle Tour In Tela
- Punta Izopo Wildlife Refuge From Tela
- Crocodile Night Watching Tour At Punta Izopo From Tela