- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese
Departure Time :
June: 26 - 30 June, 11:30 - 22:00; July & August: 11:30 - 00:00; September: 11:30 - 22:00; on Saturdays 11:30 - 00:00
Family fun at Madrid's top cartoon-themed park
- Between all the zones, the rides, the water parks, the street shows, the concerts... you'll be full of Hollywood glamour, Wild West lawlessness, and good old-fashioned entertainment overload
- Feel the thrill of intense rollercoaster based on Superman and Batman. Or ride the Scooby Doo Teacups if you're of a milder disposition
- Watch fun live shows starring Looney Tunes characters, or Wild West shootouts, and superheroes battling supervillains
Know More about this tour
There's also the boomerang-style _Stunt Fall_ coaster, and the dizzying _BATMAN™: La Fuga_, a coaster that reaches 83 km/h!
There are many more rides ranging from mild to mind-bending, but there's so much more. Interactive family fun at _La Aventura de Scooby-Doo_, Shock Cars, the spooky _Hotel Embrujado_, cinema tours, water games, and river rides.
Thrills, spills, superheroes, and meet-and-greets with cartoon characters... there's more than enough to occupy everyone for hours at Parque Warner Madrid.
Inclusions<ul><li>Skip-the-line access to the park</li></ul>
Exclusions<ul><li>Skip-the-line access to the park</li></ul>
- July & August: 11:30 - 00:00
- September: 1, 3, 4-8, 10, 17 & 24 September, 11:30 - 22:00; on Saturdays, 11:30 - 00:00
- Train: Take the Madrid Cercanias line and get off at the Pinto stop (C-3 line). There you can catch the 413 'La Veloz' bus to Parque Warner Madrid
- Car: On the A-4 highway, take exit 22 and follow the signs
Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.