Pasha Turkish Night Show - Istanbul
OverviewBe Ready to entertained yourself such as Pasha in the capital city of the civilization which is historical peninsula.Turkish night show is organized to let you experience Turkish Culture and traditions. But also to have a real entertainment and show after a relaxing Istanbul day. The Turkish night highlights dance traditions of various regions of Turkey complete with traditional costumes and of course exhilarating belly dancers, this lively performance is a great wait to enjoy traditional Turkish music dancing and join in the festivals during audience
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Meet a vehicle at your Istanbul hotel at 7:45pm that will take you to this 4-hour night show experience. Watch a wide range of traditional Turkish dancing, beginning with a whirling dervish performance. Admire the belly dancing, traditional folk dancing, and Turkish wedding ceremony dancing. Enjoy the sounds of an international singer performing with live music, as well as a performance by a DJ.
As you watch the show, savor a delicious Turkish feast. Choose a sumptuous fixed menu or order a la carte. Taste assorted meze appetizers, including smooth hummus, smoky eggplant salad, thick garlic yogurt, stuffed vegetables, fresh white cheese, and a spicy tomato spread, all accompanied with a fresh green salad. For a main course, choose between grilled chicken leg, roasted meat balls, or a vegetarian casserole. Sample local sweets with a Turkish dessert plate and seasonal fruit. Drinks are included.
At the conclusion of this exhilarating evening, a vehicle will return you to your Istanbul hotel.
Inclusions for Pasha Turkish Night Show
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Limited beer, wine and soft drinks
Exclusions for Pasha Turkish Night Show
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul
- Golden Horn of Istanbul Tour
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis