Passage Of Life - SingaporeWrite a Review
- Wedding Shop
- Heritage Brand Shop
Know More about this tour
From birth to death, traditional customs surround the life of the early Chinese immigrant. Whether it is getting fortunes told by a fortune teller, a brief teaching of Yin & Yang of Chinese medicine, carrying a red umbrella at a wedding, or burning
paper mansions at a funeral, come together and discover the reasons behind each practice while you explore the many Chinese customs in this journey.
Join our guide as she takes you on a walking tour of Chinatown. Visit the wet market and check out fresh produce that must be prepared for the women after birth. At the quaint Wedding Shop, the guide will show you the betrothal gifts that are
sent to the bride’s family to confi rm the marriage agreement between the two families.
How do the Chinese honour their ancestors? At this special shop, one can buy paper effi gies of money or other gifts to be burnt with offerings of food and incense to honour the dead.
We end the tour at a Heritage Brand Shop for tea appreciation with traditional wedding pastries.
Inclusions for Passage Of Life
- Pick-up and drop-off service from major hotels except where indicated. Please note pick-up time is half an hour before starting time.
- Services of an English Speaking Licensed Guide.
- Goods and Services Tax.
- Includes pick-up from city hotels to tour centre to Chinatown
- Excludes drop-off at hotel
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.