Passport To Pearl Harbor - Honolulu
OverviewPearl Harbor is one of the most historical destinations in the United States and has four distinct locations. Each with its own story to tell,each as compelling as the next. None that you'll want to miss! The Passport to Pearl Harbor allows you to visit all four Pearl Harbor Historic Sites at a discounted price. This incredible full day tour includes:National Park Service's USS ArizonaMemorial Narrated TourAdmission to the USS BowfinSubmarine Museum & ParkAdmission to the Battleship MissouriAdmission to the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl HarborPlease check in with your voucher to the Pearl Harbor Historic Site ticket counter, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Open 362 days a year from 7 am to 5 pm. ( Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourPlease check in with your voucher at the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites ticket counter, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Since this is a full day day, we recommend that you come to the Visitor Center around 8am or 9am.
The Passport to Pearl Harbor allows you to visit all four Pearl Harbor Historic Sites at a discounted price.
The Passport to Pearl Harbor includes
- National Park Service's USS ArizonaMemorial Narrated Tour (available in 9 languages)
- Admission to the USS BowfinSubmarine Museum & Park
- Admission to the Battleship Missouri
- Admission to the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor
Please be informed that this package does not include the movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial, for these tickets please visit recreation.gov.
Inclusions for Passport To Pearl Harbor
- Local taxes
- Free transportation from the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center to Ford Island
Exclusions for Passport To Pearl Harbor
- The movie/boat tickets to the USSArizonaMemorial (must be purchased separately)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a no bag policy
You can bring your wallet
Cameras ( no camera bag)
Bottled water allowed
Minimum age of 4
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Live Hawaiian Entertainment
- Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
- Oahu Dolphin-Watching Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Oahu Luxury Sunset Dinner and Jazz Cruise
- Magic of Polynesia Show
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Honolulu Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Atlantis Submarine Adventure