Pasta Making Class In Bologna
OverviewA lesson to discover the secret of making fresh and delicious pasta in a very nice and real atmosphere. Enjoy making Tortellini, fresh dough and Tagliatelle with the expert 'Sfogline', a Bolognese woman that can create wonderful and perfect pasta starting from two very simple and basic ingredients: eggs and wheat.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourWhen you say tortellini, you think of Bologna. Even though every territory, every family has a different tradition for the filling, the heart of the Tortellino, this kind of pasta is the typical symbol of Bologna and the entire region of Emilia Romagna.
Only expert hands can transform a mixture of eggs and flour in a dough as soft as velvet; such is the great art of pasta makers, great masters of the rolling pin. In a cooking class of approximately 2 and a half hours, you will try to imitate the expert hands of the Sfogline, learning how to make fresh pasta, Tortellini, Tortelli and Tagliatelle.
After the class, to complete the experience, you will taste what you've created.
Inclusions for Pasta Making Class In Bologna
- Entrance fees
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Pasta Making Class In Bologna
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Bologna to Rimini by Luxury Vehicle
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Bologna to Rimini
- Private Emilia Romagna Food Tour from Parma or Bologna
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Private Bologna Walk
- Cooking Class in Bologna's Countryside
- Vespa Rental in Bologna
- Bike Tour in Bologna with Gelato Tasting