Pastoruri Glacier Full Day Bus Tour - HuarazWrite a Review
OverviewPastoruri magnificent mountain landscape with wide opened view of the Cordillera Blanca offers wonderful and interesting points to visit. Adventure tour that combined with a full day bus tour for someone who likes adventurous travels, good option to visit the glacier or who wants to practice ice climbing.
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourFull Day Bus Tours to Pastoruri Glacier
Make sure you take breakfast in the morning at your hotel at around 7am. The tour will start at 8am driving south side Huaraz.
At 25km we will visit Recuay province at 3300masl, and continue to Ticampampa 3400masl, Catac 3500masl, continue to Pachacoto. From here we will turn east side by unpaved road wonderful landscape of highlands full of straw and cold wind, traditional for sheep herders. After 15km from highway we will stop next to small lake called Patococha for birds watching, wild ducks, andean goose, caracara birds and others.
The next stop will be at Gasified water stream drinkable gasified water flowing underground, then continue to next stop at enormous flowers of PuyaRaymondi, and changing color. Small lake at Pumapampachanging color is effect of radiation of the sun and mineral containing rocky inside the water
Continue to petroglyph paints, then after few km, approx 10, we will arrive to Pastoruri parking place, from here to get the Ice Mountain is about 1km. You can make easy hiking or horse back ride to get the snow mountain of Pastoruri. Once here you will enjoy walking around and visit the Iced Lake and Ice cave.
After few hours in Pastoruri, we'll get back the same way until catac for late lunch. After lunch we drive directly to Huaraz arriving around at 5 or 6pm.
Inclusions for Pastoruri Glacier Full Day Bus Tour
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Pastoruri Glacier Full Day Bus Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Paron Lake Full-Day Hiking Tour From Huaraz
- Lake Llanganuco Day Trip From Huaraz
- Day Trip: Lake 69 Trek From Huaraz
- Traditional Picante De Cuy Gastronomy Tour In Huaraz
- 69 Lake In Cordillera Blanca From Huaraz
- Querococha Lagoon And Chavin De Huantar From Huaraz
- Day Trip To The Pre-Inca Ruins Of Chavín From Huaraz
- Llanganuco Full Day Tour
- Pachamanca Gastronomy Tour In Huaraz