Path Of Health Hiking Tour From Trogir - Split
OverviewJoin this tour on the hiking path than leads you along the countryside of Trogir and the Seget Riviera, with its vineyards, olive plants and other farmlands.You will see the forgotten Napoleons Path and the medieval church of St. Elijah on the Sutilija hill (302 meters above sea level), from where you can enjoy in a breathtaking view to Seget Valley and the Middle Dalmatia Islands of Drvenik, olta, Bra, Hvar and Vis.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMake your way to the wooden bridge in the center of Trogir, where the tour begins, and where youll meet a guide and small group for a 3-hour walk into the countryside of the Seget Riviera. Leave the city behind on the Napoleons Path, which was built during Napoleons brief, tumultuous rule of Dalmatia, when this and other roads were built to link the interior with the Dalmatian coast.
The former road is now a walking path, and youll hike along the scenic route until you join an ancient Roman path intothe Draga River Valley. Climb Sutilija Hill to see St. Elijahs Church, with panoramic views to the islands of Drvenik, olta, Bra, Hvar, and Vis.
Keep walking to Seget Gornji, a historic seaside village thats perfect for taking a break before you begin the return hike to Trogir. This 3-hour hiking tour concludes at the original departure point, the Trogir wooden bridge.
Inclusions for Path Of Health Hiking Tour From Trogir
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Small group tour
Exclusions for Path Of Health Hiking Tour From Trogir
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.