Pattaya Bungy JumpingWrite a Review
OverviewWhilst youâre on holiday in Thailand why not experience the biggest thrill of your life? Feel the amazing rush by bungee jumping off a 60 meter high platform over a lake! The Pattaya Bungy Jump was not only the first in South East Asia but still remains the highest Bungy Jump in Thailand today
- Pattaya Bungy Jump a must experience tourist attraction in Pattaya Thailand.
- The original bungy jump in Pattaya since 1989 set in a park with Gocarts, Paint Ball, Off Road Buggies and ATVs.
- Feel the amazing rush by bungee jumping off a 60 metre high platform over a lake.
- The most exciting adventure sport in Pattaya.
Know More about this tourBungy Jumping is steeped in tradition and dates back to an ancient ritual that is performed in the village of Bunlap on Vannatu Island. The Gkol that is performed is a rite of passage for the tribesman and entails them Bungy Jumping using Banyan tree vines attached to their ankles.
All went quiet until the video was seen by New Zealander AJ Hackett who in June 1987 very publicly performed a Bungy Jump from the Eiffel Tower in Paris France. The key difference was AJ Hackett saw the opportunity to commercialize Bungy Jumping into an extreme sport by using rubber instead of shock cord and in November 1988 the Kawarau Bridge 43m Bungy Jump opened. During the first year AJ Hackett had just 28 customers.
This didnt stop us seeing the potential here in Thailand and within the year the Pattaya Bungy Jump opened with a jump 17m higher than the Kawarau Bridge Jump at 60m.
The Pattaya Bungy Jump was not only the first in South East Asia but still remains the highest Bungy Jump in Thailand today. Since 1989 the Bungy Jumping craze has exploded and there are now many thousands of Bungy Jumps worldwide all started from the humble beginnings in New Zealand and Thailand.
Safety Instructions Above everything else safety is our number one priority and this means safety for our jumpers, customers watching and our staff.
At Pattaya Bungy Jump we have incorporated these standards into our safety procedures. The first commercial Bungy Jump opened its doors in New Zealand in 1988 and within a year Pattaya Bungy Jump was born, the first Bungy Jump in South East Asia. Since that time our Jump Masters, Jump Controllers and crew have jumped over 80,000 people and our 3 Jump Masters have a combined Bungy Jump experience of over 40 years. This is the reason we are proud to be Thailands number one for Bungy Jumping.
Inclusions for Pattaya Bungy Jumping
- Return SIC Transfers from Hotel in Pattaya to Pattaya Bungee Jumping Spot
- Bungee Jumping 1 Jump with services of English Thai Speaking Jump Masters
- Insurance for the tour
- Certificate of Courage
Exclusions for Pattaya Bungy Jumping
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Any meals or beverages
- Pattaya Bungy Bunging Timings 0900 Hrs to 1800 Hrs
- Pick Up at the time specified in the Tour Voucher
- Drive to Bungy Jumping Tower and Experience the Thrilling Jump from the Pattaya Tower
- After the Jump Collect your Certificate and Drive back to the Hotel in Pattaya. Tour concludes but with a everlasting thrilling memory in your heart
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.
Must Wear Comfortable Clothes
Please adhere to Safety Instructions
Guest below 15 years of age are not permitted
Travelers below 15 years are not allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.