- 6.30 a.m. leaving from Len to El Chile indigenous community (Matagalpa).
- 9,30 a.m., visiting Telares de Nicaragua, traditional looms managed by El Chile women cooperative.
- 10,30 a.m., walk around the community up to El Chile ill and its top (easy level, 2 hours approximately).
- 1 p.m., typical lunch in one of women cooperative members house.
- 3 p.m., leaving from El Chile to Bosaws Reserve and arrival around 5.
- Welcome in the Nature interpretation centre (CEN) and projects presentations.
Visiting the Reserve: 5 paths of different levels and duration; rappelling; bird watching and above all enjoying the great fauna and flora bio-diversity
Back to Len. Leaving from Bosaws around 8 a.m.