Visit the island’s forests and highest peaks and enjoy magnificent views that will leave you breathless. Enjoy a full day touring around the famous Roque Nublo in the centre of Gran Canaria. Explore peaks, mountain towns and an apple cider factory.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThis route takes you to the middle of the island, its highest peaks and the famous Roque Nublo. It starts in the north with a visit to San Mateo, a village with a rich tradition, an impressive neoclassical church from the 19th century and the alameda de Santa Ana. There you will stroll down though its market full of local products.
Then you go up to mountains to the Pico de las Nieves, the highest point of the island with 1949 meters above the sea level. From here you head to the Roque Nublo, a 70m high basaltic rock formed thanks to the volcanic activity.
You will have a little break and you can take your picnic lunch in the lovely pine forest Los Llanos de la Pez, before continuing to Cruz de Tejada and its Parador Nacional, where you can taste canary products such as cheese, olives, and almonds, and also buy some typical canary crafts. On the way back, you visit Valleseco, a place famous for its apples and canary cider.
Inclusions for Peaks Of Gran Canaria Full Day Tour
- Professional guides
- Pick-up (Only hotels in the city Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Clients staying in the South of the island, please ask for the meeting point and time in Las Palmas.)
Exclusions for Peaks Of Gran Canaria Full Day Tour
- Transfer from other areas than described.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hat, warm comfortable clothes, sunscreen and water.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- PADI Open Water Course In Gran Canaria
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria City Tour With Transfers
- 2-Hour Dolphin And Whale Watching In Gran Canaria
- Old Town And Christopher Columbus Tour
- Marine Reserve Diving In Gran Canaria
- Gran Canarias' Markets Guided Visit
- Windsurf Course In Gran Canaria With Transfers
- Gran Canaria Catamaran Sailing Day
- Santa Catalina District Food Walking Tour In Las Palmas
- Gui Gui Beach Cruise With Lunch And Snorkeling