Sightseeing in Hawaii isnt complete without a visit to the two symbolic bookends of the Pacific War, the USS Arizona whose bombing was the catalyst that propelled the US into WWII, and the USS Missouri on whose decks the Japanese formally surrendered. The Pearl Harbor Remembered Tour is led by an guide whose knowledge of and appreciation for these historic sites makes this memorial tour an experience to remember. Let us handle all the details including transportation, entrance fees and tickets. Just relax and come along for the ride.
Stops and drive-by sites on the Pearl Harbor Remembered may include:
- World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Ford Island and the USS Missouri Battleship
- Historic Downtown Honolulu
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
Know More about this tour
It’s early morning, and as you head towards Honolulu’s infamous Pearl Harbor, your guide provides significant island history and background on what you will see.
Exhibits and artifacts at the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument set the scene, vividly depicting the events of December 1941. Next, you head by boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, where visitors from around the world pause to reflect; looking down on the ruins of the sunken WWII battleship. Aboard the nearby USS Missouri, you learn about “Mighty Mo’s” wartime history and see a signed copy of the surrender document that ended the war. Don’t miss the USS Oklahoma Memorial, a monument to those who lost their lives in the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Your guide takes you through downtown Honolulu and past the historic buildings that were a part of Hawaii’s history as a monarchy, a territory, and as the 50th state.
A drive through Punchbowl Crater, home of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, completes this tour. Here, 38,000 markers pay tribute to the men and women of the US Armed Forces who have sacrificed for their country. Throughout the day, your guide shares insightful details about the beautiful island’s place in history. Experience this “memorial” tour and you will find a new appreciation for Oʻahu and its extraordinary past.
Inclusions for Pearl Harbor Remembered
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Pearl Harbor Remembered
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Storage available for an additional $4
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for purchase
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.