Get to know Central Park, the most visited urban park in the United States, on this private, 1- or 2-hour pedicab tour. Take a leisurely ride around this iconic New York City landmark, exploring the many bridges, fountains, and statues while learning about its history and design from the experienced driver/guide. See the spots featured in more than 300 different movies since 1908 and discover interesting details and anecdotes about the park.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourBegin this 1- or 2-hour pedicab ride in Central Park at 7th Avenue and 59th Street. Pass by celebrity homes, learn the history of the park, and see popular areas where movies were filmed.
Learn about and take photos at some of the most beautiful places in the park including Bethesda Terrace and Fountain overlooking the Lake, the Cherry Hill Fountain, and the cast-iron Bow Bridge. Also, visit Strawberry Fields, dedicated to the memory of former Beatle John Lennon; the Balto Statue, portraying the lead sled dog that delivered medicine to save Alaska's children from diphtheria; the Central Park Carousel; the Chess and Checkers House visitor center; the Central Park Dairy information center and gift shop; the 6.5-acre Central Park Zoo; Heckscher Playground; Belvedere Castle; and the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the largest lake in Central Park.
There is no cover fee to enter Belvedere Castle if taking the 2-hour ride. Enjoy a complimentary souvenir photo book with up to 12 photos from the ride — awonderful way to make memories in this iconic place.
Inclusions for Pedicab Guided Tour Of Central Park
- Pedicab tour of Central Park
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
Exclusions for Pedicab Guided Tour Of Central Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Each pedicab holds three passengers maximum
Price shown is per group
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.