Pelennor Fields Lord Of The Rings Set Tour With Breakfast From Twizel - WellingtonWrite a Review
OverviewWhether youre a LOTR fan, or simply interested in the movie industry, this tour can offer something for you. With a fantastic scenic setting and picnic breakfast the enjoy, youll be sure to make some magical memories.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Breakfast included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis classic tour is the tour of choice whether you’re a LOTR fan or just want to learn more about movie making, from finding locations, setting up stunts, visual effects, and finding extras for large armies! This tour takes in the all of the major scenes filmed in and around Twizel.
Discover this Lord of the Rings Tour in Twizel, New Zealand, the film location of Gondor, from Tolkein's Lord of the Rings. Have you ever wondered what goes into the making of a movie? How do you find locations, create mythological creatures, film complex stunts and what is it like to be on set? All our tours are boutique and have that personal touch, a maximum of only 8 people and, with only a short traveling time to the location, you get an informative, personal and fun LOTR experience.
Enjoy the chance to have a delicious picnic breakfast on the beautiful Pelennor fields. Breakfast menu will vary, but may include homemade muesli, filled Croissants, muffins, Danish pastry, fruit and orange juice.
Inclusions for Pelennor Fields Lord Of The Rings Set Tour With Breakfast From Twizel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Pelennor Fields Lord Of The Rings Set Tour With Breakfast From Twizel
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Water (can be purchased)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.