Pelican Point Peninsula Tour - SwakopmundWrite a Review
With the unspoilt beaches of the Atlantic Ocean on the one side, and the Walvis Bay Lagoon on the other,the Pelican Point Peninsula provides us with spectacular photogrphic opportunities of some of this coasts abundand wildlife.
Within a short 40 minute drive in our four wheel drive vehicles, you will be able to mingle with the stars of the show , wich include Cape Fur Seals, Black-Back Jackals, Cormorants, Gulls, Pelicans, Terns and many more!
*Morning or afternoon departure
*Get off the beaten track
*Walvis Bay lagoon
*Shipwreck and lighthouse
*Huge seal colony
Know More about this tour
We meet you at the Walvis Bay Yacht Club and after a short briefing we head over to our first stop of the tour.
The Walvis Bay lagoon is a RAMSAR site that is considered one of the most important lagoons in Southern Africa. It plays host to hundreds of flamingos, pelicans and avocets, we stop here for some photos.
Next stop is at the Walvis Bay Salt Refinery. Its the largest solar evaporation facility in Africa and produces 750 000 tons of salf anually.
From here we experience offroad driving on sand as we navigte between the mighty Atlantic and the calm Walvis Bay Lagoon.
Along the way we stop at a shipwreck and old jetty for beautyfull photos and then its onto the very tip of the Peninsula. Once there, you have time to wander around while we set up a few refreshments for you.
After lunch we return to the Walvis Bay Yacht Club.
Inclusions for Pelican Point Peninsula Tour
*Collection from Walvis Bay
*Live English speaking guide
Exclusions for Pelican Point Peninsula Tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.