OverviewEnjoy a snorkeling tour at a calm and protected site filled with a wide variety of tropical fish and invertebrates. You will see how a beautiful wall dive leads to the famous Sandfalls, which look like waterfalls but are composed entirely of sand. This place also has rocky slopes covered with gorgonians and graceful sea fans. In the summer months, you may even spot manta rays and big fishes. This snorkeling tour is perfect for all underwater photographers!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with meeting at a central spot in Cabo San Lucas which is just 7 minutes away from the Marine Preserve Area. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the staff who will give you instructions and safety information. Once you have your snorkeling gear, you will board a comfortable 30 feet boat with shade, bathroom and a ladder to easily go out of the water.
The first part of the adventure begins in the snorkel area called Pelican Rock where you can admire the beauty of the reefs and marine life with multicolored fishes. You will also have the opportunity to relax on the beach, while enjoying the sights of the milestone rock formation. The last part of the tour is around the bay looking the different rock formations, seeing Lover's beach, Neptune finger, the window to the Pacific, the Arch, the Sea Lion colony and the Pacific side.
After your incredible snorkeling adventure, you will return to the Marina, where you can go shopping in the Flea Market before you return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Pelican Rock Snorkeling And Sightseeing Adventure
- Local taxes
- Snorkeling gear
Exclusions for Pelican Rock Snorkeling And Sightseeing Adventure
- The listed price does not include a $2 per hour parking fee (per hour), payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Dock fees (USD$1 per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Marina entrance fee ($USD 1, per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen, a swimsuit, a waterproof camera and cash to pay for the marine park fee
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Sightseeing Cruise In Cabo San Lucas
- Wine, Jazz And Luxury Sailing In Los Cabos
- Los Cabos Deluxe Shopping And City Tour
- Los Cabos Palmilla Golf Club
- SUP Lesson In Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson
- Cabo San Lucas Shopping, City Tour And Snorkel Tour
- Los Cabos Sunset Booze Cruise
- VIP Nightclub Tour In Los Cabos
- Pacific Sunset Dinner With Open Bar From Los Cabos