Peljesac Peninsula Day Trip From Dubrovnik: Wine Tasting And Ston Village Tour
OverviewSpend a day uncovering the natural beauty and winemaking heritage of the Peljeac Peninsula on this day trip from Dubrovnik. With an expert guide, visit the coastal town of Ston and see the so-called Great Wall of Croatia during a walking tour. Then, travel along scenic coastal roads, stopping at three family-run wineries. Discover how winemaking in the region dates back thousands of years and, after exploring the grounds, take part in guided wine-tasting sessions. End your day trip with a stroll through the tiny village of Trstenik before returning to Dubrovnik.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your expert guide at your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel, and then take a seat inside an air-conditioned minivan and relax on the journey to the small town of Ston on the Peljeac Peninsula, the second largest peninsula in Croatia and one of the countrys premier winemaking regions.
On arrival, after roughly an hour on the road, hop out of your minivan and stretch your legs on a walking tour of the quaint coastal town. Pose by the so-called Great Wall of Croatia, believed to be the second longest wall in the world after the Great Wall of China. As you take in the sights, hear how the Peljeac area is rich in natural resources, with salt, seafood and wine among the peninsulas biggest exports.
Enjoy around an hour of free time for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) before joining back up with your guide. Return to your vehicle and be wowed by the beauty of the southern Dalmatia coastline and the Adriatic Sea as you make your way to three family-run wineries. With your guide, tour the wineries picturesque vineyards and cellars, and savor samples of local wine varietals during guided tasting sessions. Learn, too, about plavic mali, the regions principle grape, and discover how the areas wine heritage dates back some 4,000 years.
After visiting your final winery, continue on to the tiny village of Trstenik, where youll enjoy a scenic stroll. Gain insight into local life and traditions from your guide, and make several stops during the 1-hour route to capture postcard-perfect vacation snaps.
When the time comes, hop back inside your minivan and relax on the journey back to Dubrovnik, where your day trip concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Peljesac Peninsula Day Trip From Dubrovnik: Wine Tasting And Ston Village Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Transport by air-conditionedvehicle
- Wine tasting in 3 wineries
Exclusions for Peljesac Peninsula Day Trip From Dubrovnik: Wine Tasting And Ston Village Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Old Town Walking Tour
- Luxury Dining Experience from Dubrovnik: Boat Trip to Restaurant Villa Ruza Kolocep
- Private Speedboat or Yacht Tour to National Park Mljet Lakes from Dubrovnik
- Wifi Everywhere in Dubrovnik
- Private Transfer: Dubrovnik Hotels or Airport to Mostar, Medjugorje and Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayak and Snorkeling Small-Group Tour