Peljesac Wine Tour - Dubrovnik
OverviewRelish delectable wine with this tour that traverses through the 4000 year old grape growing peninsula of Peljesac. Visit the winery with an expert guide and taste the variety of traditional locally grown wines, domestic brandy and liquors.
- Visit to Winery
- Transfer in private car/van with an English speaking guide
Know More about this tour
Pelješac is the second largest peninsula in Croatia, located in southern Dalmatia with an area of almost 350 km2. All the major civilizations, like Illyrians, Greeks, Romans, Venetians, French and Austro-Hungary Monarchy, left their traces in this part of the Mediterranean.
Pelješac was very important due to its natural resources. People traded in salt, fish, oil, seafood and wine. But this part of Dalmatia has long been known as a particulary fertile wine region. The culture of growing grapes dates back 4,000 years, from the ancient Greeks. Due to its specific geographic and climatic predispositions, this area has become a leading region in growing grapes and producing wine. We will visit one of the most famous Croatian winery. Our guests will participate in wine tasting of unique sorts of wine, domestic brandy, liquers, accompanied by a wine expert from the winery.
Inclusions for Peljesac Wine Tour
- Transportation with luxury car/van
- English speaking driver/guide
- Wine tasting
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.