Pena Palace Private Guided Tour From Lisbon
OverviewFall in love with magical Pena Palace, ex-libris of Romanticism in Portugal, and it’s stunning landscape classified as UNESCO World Heritage of Humanity.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Exclusive to Viator
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourBegin your day with a convenient pick-up at your Lisbon hotel. Sit back and enjoy the brief ride from the city to the royal village of Sintra. Admire the Sintra mountains as you approach the small rural town. Next, journey into the verdant gardens at Pena Park. Take in the sights and smells, and don't forget to capture the moment with photos along the way.
Listen to your guide as you stroll through Pena Palace, hearing stories of how the royal castle was built for King Ferdinand II, and learn about its different architectural styles. Your private guide will point out the Romantic architecture, with elements borrowed from Gothic, Moorish, and Manueline styles. After marveling at the castles faade and taking in the views from the hilltop, follow your guide inside to peek into the opulent Kings Apartments.
Later, make use of free time to stroll through the center of town, seeing locals and visitors alike. After a full morning or afternoon adventure, end your tour with a drop-off at your hotel, where you can continue explore the wonders of Portugal on your own.
Inclusions for Pena Palace Private Guided Tour From Lisbon
- Pena Palace and Garden tickets
- Pick up and drop off at desired location in Lisbon
- Transportation in a comfortableand new VW Sharan
- Guided tour throughput the day with guide/driver
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Civil responsibility insurance
- Personal accidents insurance
- Total insurance of the van
Exclusions for Pena Palace Private Guided Tour From Lisbon
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain