Penang City Tour - Penang Hill
OverviewPenang has perhaps the largest and well preserved colonial-era old town, with excellent examples of Chinese clan houses, colonial homes, public buildings and private mansions. Visit Little India and exciting Chinatown, and make a stop at the world famous Royal Selangor and the Penang Museum. Before the day is over stop at Wat Chayamankalaram to see the big reclining Buddha.
Know More about this tour
Take a drive through colonial Georgetown to Fort Cornwallis, the most prominent historical remains of Penang. Learn about the strait settlement history and rich heritage of Penang at the State Museum.
Visit the colorful Little India and the bustling Chinatown before stopping at Royal Selangor to witness the unique art of Pewter craftsmanship. Then, head to Wat Chayamankalaram, which houses one of the world's largest reclining Buddha.
Finally, visit the Penang State Museum, a colonial era-building housing both a museum and an art gallery, showcasing exhibits about the history and heritage of Malaysia, China and Inda. Option to drop off for shopping at Gurney Plaza.
Inclusions for Penang City Tour
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Round trip hotel transfers
Exclusions for Penang City Tour
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Transfers are NOT available to/from Cruise Port
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.