Peninsula Valdes Full Day - Puerto Madryn
OverviewThis tour will take you to quite a few kilometres overland, wherein the tour will be presided over by a well versed guide, who will take you through the place. The specialized nature guides will take you through the whole peninsula, which have become World Heritage Site of UNESCO. There is an optional whale watching excursion as well. The tour will be presided over by a well versed tour guide who will take you through the place. Transportation will also be taken care of.
- Visit the Istmo Carlos Ameghino
- Tour the Puerto Piramides
- Explore the Caleta Valdes
Know More about this tour
It is a 380 km overland journey with a duration of about 10 hours along with specialized nature guides.
Declared a World Heritage Site all along Peninsula, unique species are found in the area which offers a suitable place for them to build their life.
The Peninsula Valdes world heritage site contains unique species. The area is a suitable place for them to develop their life. This is a full day tour, where you'll be accompanied by bilingual guides and naturalists.
Our first stop will be at the interpretive center Carlos Ameghino Isthmus, where you can get quick information about the flora, fauna and geology of Peninsula. Also, we will enjoy the panoramic point where we will see the Golfo Nuevo, San Jose and the Island of Birds.
This is followed by another stop in the town of Puerto Piramides where, depending on the season, you can take a whale watching tour (optional) or a snorkeling trip (optional).
Depending on the season, weather and the tides, we'll be visiting the following places in a different order or combined with other stops: Caleta Valdes, Punta Norte and Punta Cantor to observe elephant seals, penguins and sea lions.
The killer whale can be seen from Punta Norte, having more chances to actually see them in the months of March and April or during September in the Caleta Valdes (less frequently).
- Optional Whale watching excursion.
Inclusions for Peninsula Valdes Full Day
- Roundtrip Transfers
- Spanish/English Guide
Exclusions for Peninsula Valdes Full Day
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverage
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Peninsula Valdes Full Day Tour from Puerto Madryn With optional Whale Watching
- Puerto Madryn Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Punta Tombo Penguin Colony
- Full Day Tour to Punta Ninfas from Puerto Madryn
- Private Shore Excursion: Punta Loma Natural Reserve
- Peninsula Valdes National Park Day Trip
- Punta Tombo Penguin Colony and Union Beach from Puerto Madryn with optional Toninas Watching
- Full Day Tour to Florentino Ameghino Dam from Puerto Madryn
- Puerto Madryn Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Trelew and Gaiman