From USD 140
OverviewExplore the stunning Peninsula Valdes on this full-day tour from Puerto Madryn. Drive through the beautiful national park, look out for animal species and learn all about the different flora and fauna which call Patagonia home.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourExplore the amazing Peninsula Valdes, a world-heritage site, on this full-day tour from Puerto Madryn. The area is famous for unique animal species since it's a suitable place for them to live and breed. On this day out, you'll be accompanied by both bilingual guides and naturalists.
The first stop is the interpretive center Carlos Ameghino Isthmus, where you'll learn about the flora, fauna and geology of the peninsula. Also, you'll enjoy the panoramic lookout point of Golfo Nuevo, San Jose and the Island of Birds. Don't forget to bring your camera for unforgettable photo opportunities!
This is followed by another stop in the town of Puerto Piramides where, depending on the season, you can take a whale watching tour (optional, at extra cost).
Depending on the season, weather and the tides, you'll be visiting the following places in a different order or combined with other stops: Caleta Valdes, Punta Norte and Punta Cantor to observe elephant seals, penguins and sea lions.
As you venture back, look out for some of the wild Argentinean land animals including guanacos, rheas, foxes, maras (Patagonian hare), armadillos and skunks.At sunset, you'll arrive back at Puerto Madryn and conclude the tour.
Inclusions for Peninsula Valdes Full Day Tour From Puerto Madryn With Optional Whale Watching
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Whale watching navigation (if option selected)
Exclusions for Peninsula Valdes Full Day Tour From Puerto Madryn With Optional Whale Watching
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Whale Watching Navigation (if option selected)
- Cruise Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Peninsula Valdes Full Day
- Punta Tombo And Toninas Watching
- Punta Ninfas
- Penguins At Punta Tombo
- Private Shore Excursion: Punta Loma Natural Reserve
- Half Day Night Adventure Tour From Puerto Madryn
- Day Trip To Punta Tombo
- Peninsula Valdes National Park Day Trip
- Punta Tombo Penguin Colony And Union Beach From Puerto Madryn With Optional Toninas Watching
- City Tour And Sea Lions At Punta Loma From Puerto Madryn