OverviewNot only Puerto Madryn is the main touristic center of the Patagonia Coast. It is also Pennsula Valds. Early in the morning we'll go to Puerto Pirmides, located only 1-hour outside Puerto Madryn city. The route until the national park is full of beautiful and exuberant landscapes. Arriving to the national park we are going to do a ride tru all the peninsula extension.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourGetting at the peninsula south, passing thru Salinas Grande and Chica, we will get to Punta Delgada by noon, were we will enjoy a lunch (not included) at Complejo El Faro.
At El Faro you will have the opportunity to go among the cliffs and walk between seals and sea lions. Please note that El Faro closes after Easter until 31 August.
When El Faro is closed, the lunch is at Pyramid Cove (without access to El Faro private beach).
As the trip goes on, we will go to Punta Canor to see the peninsula outside coast and arrive at Punta Cantor, also known as the Valdes entrance. Here we will see amazing geologic formations before coming back to Istmo Ameghino.
At eventide we will arrive to Puerto Madryn.
Inclusions for Peninsula Valdes National Park Day Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual guide, English and Spanish
Exclusions for Peninsula Valdes National Park Day Trip
- Natural Reserve Fee
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.