Peranakan Trail With Food Tasting - Singapore
OverviewJoin us on a colourful journey into the history, lifestyle and unique character of the Peranakan Babas (the men) and Nonyas (the women).
- Spice Garden
- Botanic Gardens
- Katong and Joo Chiat
Know More about this tour
Take a walk through the Spice Garden which sits on the original site of the first Botanic Gardens and uncover the intricacies of spices and herbs that go into Peranakan cooking.
A fascinating Display of Peranakan costume, embroidery, beadwork, jewellery, porcelain, furniture and craftwork provides insight into the captivating culture of the Peranakans. Wander through the bustling enclaves of Katong & Joo Chiat that showcases the rich and baroque Peranakan architecture. Admire rows of colourful traditional shophouses that dates back to the 1920s and 1930s.
A sampling of Nonya Delicacies will complete the trail.
Inclusions for Peranakan Trail With Food Tasting
- Pick-up and drop-off service from major hotels except where indicated. Please note pick-up time is half an hour before starting time.
- Services of an English Speaking Licensed Guide.
- Goods and Services Tax.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.