Perfume Pagoda Small Group Tour Full Day From Hanoi
OverviewThe Huong Pagoda is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. It is the site of a religious festival which draws large numbers of pilgrims from across Vietnam during spring (after Lunar New Year from Feb until Apr). You will have chance to sightseeing along Yen River, enjoy the peace of Thien Tru Pagoda or have great view of the Huong Complex from Huong Tich mountain...Boat trip along Yen RiverVisit Thien Tru PagodaHiking 3000 steps to Huong Cave
Know More about this tour
AM: 08:00 08:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream romantic time about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck.One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by rowboat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18:30.
Inclusions for Perfume Pagoda Small Group Tour Full Day From Hanoi
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Free pick up and drop off at Hotel located in the Old Quarter Area (Hoan kiem district)
- Boat trip along Yen River
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu Lunch at local restaurant
- English speaking guide.
- Cable cab 2 ways (for Superior Tour or Deluxe Tour only)
Exclusions for Perfume Pagoda Small Group Tour Full Day From Hanoi
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuities (recommended) for boat rower
- What not mentioned clearly
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itinerary can change due to the weather condition
Sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes are recommended
We recommended bringing a hat, umbrella, raincoat, sunglasses. Should bring good shoes for hiking
Kindly note that it s over crowded during Spring from Feb until Apr because of pilgrims. It also rainy during Feb and Mar.
There is only one drop off point (Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre). If the tour departs on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, most of the streets in Hanoi Old Quarter do not allow vehicles due to the Night Market on the weekends. In that case, there is walking only.
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
If you book group tour, Surcharge 5usd/pax if you travel during Lunar New Year from Feb 14th 2018 to Feb 20th 2018. Kindly pay directly 5usd/pax in CASH for tour guide when he/she comes to pick you up.
If you book Private Tour, Surcharge 15usd/pax if you travel during Lunar New Year from Feb 14th 2018 to Feb 20th 2018. Kindly pay directly 15usd/pax in CASH for tour guide when he/she comes to pick you up.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT