Pergamum Acropolis And Asclepion Tour From Izmir Port With Private Guide And Vehicle
OverviewVisits to Acropolis and Asclepion of ancient Pergamum.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWhen you arrive in the port of Izmir, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle. Then drive to Pergamum. Bergama is one of the country's most celebrated archaeological sites: the Acropolis and the Asclepion of ancient Pergamum, both listed among the top 100 historical sites on the Mediterranean. Most of the extraordinary buildings and monuments in Bergama date to the time of Eumenes II (197-159 BC), including the famed library, the terrace of the spectacularly sited hillside theater, the main palace, the Altar of Zeus and the propylaeum of the Temple of Athena. In the early Christian era, Pergamum's church was a major center of Christianity and was one of the Seven Churches of Revelation. The ancient city is composed of three main parts: the Acropolis, whose main function was social and cultural as much as it was sacred; the Lower City, or realm of the lower classes; and the Asklepion, one of the earliest medical centers on record. Once you finish the visit of the sites, as a part of the tour to see the Turkish fine-arts you will also visit a local gallery which produces and sells products that are distinctively Turkish for example, handmade carpets, ceramics or silver. You will see the process of the production from the raw materials to the final product and you will have a chance to give a try of this process.
After all the visits, you will turn back to port of Izmir.
Inclusions for Pergamum Acropolis And Asclepion Tour From Izmir Port With Private Guide And Vehicle
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- English speaking professional guiding services
- 2 small bottled water per person
- Parking fees for the vehicle
Exclusions for Pergamum Acropolis And Asclepion Tour From Izmir Port With Private Guide And Vehicle
- Entrance fees to sites and museums
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Biblical Ephesus, Mother Mary House, St John Basilica and Temple of Artemis Tour from Izmir with Private Guide
- Full-Day Ephesus Tour from Izmir
- Private Ephesus Tours from Izmir Port
- Seven Churches of Revelation Trip
- Shuttle to Ephesus from Kusadasi Cruise Port and Hotels or Selcuk Hotels
- Private Transfer between Izmir airport and Kusadasi