Personal Advanced Mountain Biking Tour In ArubaWrite a Review
OverviewChoose between either a 2.5-hour private mountain bike tour or upgrade to an option that lasts up to 4 hours. Either way, you will get a one on one tour with your professionally certified guide on some of the over 350 kilometers of mountain bike trails on the island. Not only is this a great way to stay in shape while on vacation, you will also enjoy the beautiful views Aruba has to offer.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel or at the cruise dock at approximately 9am by air-conditioned van and driven to the ranch on the northern end of the island, a short 5 minutes from the high rise hotels. After filling out the waivers, your professionally certified guide (by the KNWU, the Dutch cycling federation) will fit you with the right bike and supply you with your helmet, unless you have your own. If you have your own click pedals and shoes, your guide will attach the pedals to your bike for you. You will even be provided with a cold water bottle for your ride.
According to your skill level, your guide will choose the best trails for you. There are over 350 kilometers of trails and single tracks, hills and more, so you will be sure to see some of the amazing views Aruba has to offer.
After the ride, you can rest at our bar where there are drinks for sale. There are restrooms where you can change clothes and lockers for your belongings. The guide will return you to your hotel or the docks at the conclusion of your tour.
Inclusions for Personal Advanced Mountain Biking Tour In Aruba
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off across the street from the port
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Local taxes
- Cold water bottle
Exclusions for Personal Advanced Mountain Biking Tour In Aruba
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.