Join a like-minded Local Host to explore the heart of the city and see the most famous sights, the area youre staying in or an off the beaten path neighbourhood - the city is yours to discover and your local will design an experience thats fully personalised to what youd like to explore!Immerse yourself in the culture of the city and discover its rich history and the communities who have influenced the way of life here as you visit famous attractions and historic landmarks from Trinity College to Kilmainham Gaol, and the hidden gems in between!As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way as you stroll through the lively heart of the city and your local shares hidden gems and stories with you. Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of the city that you will love and sharing their recommendations for where to eat, drink and enjoy Dublins culture like a local.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Between 9am-9pm. Please suggest your preferred meeting time and arrive on time.
Departure Details :
Meet with your local host in the most convenient place for you.
OverviewDitch the guidebook and get ready to see the real Dublin! Explore the city as you would if you were staying with a friend who lived there, and in just half a day youll discover the best of Irelands capital as you visit famous attractions and discover hidden gems. See the highlights and immerse yourself in the culture - the friendly locals will make sure you feel at home in no time! With a local by your side youll see an authentic side of the city and discover Dublins lively personality, welcoming culture and famous landmarks.
- Walking tour
- 3 hours walking with the Local Host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boyne Valley, Trim Castle & Hill of Tara - One Day Tour from Dublin
- Strolling Through Ulysses!
- Luxury Shore Excursion: Dublin Highlights and Glendalough Day Trip from Dublin
- Malahide Castle and Howth Harbour Half Day Tour
- Ireland: A Survivor's Guide, Comedy Sketch Show Guide to Ireland
- Dublin Discovered Boat Tours
- Dublin Northside Walking Tour
- TOUR IN SPANISH: Game of Thrones