Join a like-minded Local Host to explore the heart of the city and see the most famous sights, the area youre staying in or an off the beaten path neighbourhood - the city is yours to discover and your local will design an experience thats fully personalised to what youd like to explore!Immerse yourself in the culture of the city and discover its rich history and the communities who have influenced the way of life here as you visit famous attractions and historic landmarks from Trinity College to Kilmainham Gaol, and the hidden gems in between!As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way as you stroll through the lively heart of the city and your local shares hidden gems and stories with you. Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of the city that you will love and sharing their recommendations for where to eat, drink and enjoy Dublins culture like a local.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Between 9am-9pm. Please suggest your preferred meeting time and arrive on time.
Departure Details :
Meet with your local host in the most convenient place for you.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Ditch the guidebook and get ready to see the real Dublin! Explore the city as you would if you were staying with a friend who lived there, and in just half a day youll discover the best of Irelands capital as you visit famous attractions and discover hidden gems. See the highlights and immerse yourself in the culture - the friendly locals will make sure you feel at home in no time! With a local by your side youll see an authentic side of the city and discover Dublins lively personality, welcoming culture and famous landmarks.
Know More about this tour
- Walking tour
- 3 hours walking with the Local Host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
You Might Also Like
- Northern Ireland Highlights Day Trip Including Giant's Causeway from Dublin
- Titanic Belfast Visitor Experience and Giants Causeway Day Trip from Dublin
- 4-Day South West Ireland Tour from Dublin
- Blarney Castle Day Trip from Dublin
- Kilkenny City, Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough Day Trip from Dublin
- Book of Kells Early Access Tour with Dublin Castle
- Blarney Castle Day Tour from Dublin including Blarney Stone
- Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin