OverviewTake a guided tour from Perth to Fremantle following the Swan River. See some of Perth's most expensive real estate on a relaxing drive along the river, visit Fremantle Prison, the Victorian Fremantle Markets, including a visit to the The Round House and enjoy a delicious dinner at the Fremantle Fish Markets. You'll also stop at Sir James Mitchell Park for spectacular views of Perth city.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at the Wellignton Street Tourist Coach Stand, you'll travel along the Swan River towards Fremantle. Along the way your guide will point out some of Perth's most expensive real estate.
In Fremantle, the first location to visit is Fremantle Prison, the only World Heritage listed building in Western Australia and one of the state's main tourist attractions.
It was built in 1850 for convicts, using convict labor. Materials used for the construction of the building included limestone extracted from local quarry sites.Next stop is the Fremantle Markets. Housed in a Victorian building, the market that first opened in 1902. You'll have time to browse through the markets -- there are over 150 stalls offering fresh local produce, jewellery, handicrafts and souvenirs.
Following the markets enjoy a walk through the oldest building still standing in Western Australia, the iconic Round House, which is the first building constructed during the settlement of the Swan River Colony that opened in 1831.
Then in 1837, the Fremantle Whaling Company built The Whalers’ Tunnel, to transport goods between the original port & the town. It was the first tunnel built in Western Australia, which runs directly below the Roundhouse and is the only remaining structure of the whaling station.Stop for an Australian traditional fish and chip dinner (vegetarian options are also available) at the award winning Kailis Fish Market Cafe.
Following dinner head to South Perth, a unique, charming and popular area located across the Swan River, just 2.5-miles (4-kilometers), from Perth Central Business District and enjoy the spectacular view across the Swan River to Perth.
Inclusions for Perth And Fremantle Tour Including Fremantle Prison And Dinner
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Perth And Fremantle Tour Including Fremantle Prison And Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.