The Bell Tower located on the Swan River in vibrant Barrack Square, is one of the largest musical instruments on earth and was built to house the bells of Saint Martin in the Fields church, in Trafalgar Square, London. The Bell Tower offers fascinating displays on these famous bells and the ancient art of bell ringing, as well as spectacular 360 degree views of Perth city, Elizabeth Quay and the Swan River from the stunning open air Observation Deck.
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tour
The Bell Tower is home to these historically significant bells that date back to before the 14th century! See the oldest bell in Australia dating back to 1550!
Your experience includes general entry to the building, plus participate in an interactive demonstration on the art of chiming a bell. Learn about the history of the bells and the Bell Tower and receive a souvenir bell chiming certificate.
The Bell Tower offers you the ability to record a free video postcard to send to your family and friends! You can also purchase an engraved love lock for a loved one and hang it at the Tower for everyone to see!
Please Note: The bell ringers ring every Monday and Thursday 12pm-1pm so no chiming demonstrations take place during these times. Days and times are subject to change without notice. If you are planning a visit to hear the ancient bells or experience bell chiming, please contact the supplier in advance to reconfirm the ringing times.
Inclusions for Perth Bell Tower Experience
- Entrance fees
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Perth Bell Tower Experience
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.