Perth City Of Lights Dinner Cruise
OverviewEnjoy dinner on the water with this 3-hour Swan River cruise in Perth. Admire views of the tranquil waterfront as the city lights up for the night, and feast on a buffet of prawns, roast beef, chicken, lasagna and more. Sip Australian wine, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee, and listen to music while you glide along the river.
- Buffet dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYour Perth dinner cruise begins at Barrack Square, where youll hop aboard your boat and set off along the beautiful Swan River. Enjoy views of the city lights twinkling on the riverbank as you sip Australian wine or beer, served throughout the evening.
When youre ready to eat, head to the buffet to fill up your plate with king prawns, salad, roast beef, chicken curry and other delicious dishes, rounded out with gateaux and fruit for dessert. Tea and coffee are also provided. (See the Itinerary for a sample menu.)
Listen to live piano music while you soak up the relaxing atmosphere, and on Saturday nights, enjoy tunes spun by a DJ. Surprise entertainment is in store later in the evening.
A full bar is available, if you wish to purchase cocktails (own expense). Your dinner cruise ends when you return to Barrack Square.
Inclusions for Perth City Of Lights Dinner Cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Perth City Of Lights Dinner Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cocktails from the bar (available for purchase)
Itinerary:Sample menu (subject to change):
Turkish bread with olive oil
- King prawns with cocktail sauce
- Selection of gourmet salads with side dressings
- Leg ham and continental meat selection served with assorted chutneys and mustards
- Assorted fresh dinner rolls
- Rosemary- and garlic-infused roast beef with red wine jus
- Thai-style chicken curry with steamed jasmine rice
- Baked vegetarian lasagna
- Roasted herb potatoes served with sour cream
- Medley of vegetables
- Sliced seasonal fruit
- Assorted gateaux
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; the buffet includes gluten-free and dairy-free items
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.