Perth Jet Ski ToursWrite a Review
OverviewEmbark on an exciting jet ski tour around Cockburn Sound and surroundings of Garden Island with the opportunity of a close encounter with Dolphins, Sea Lions, Pelicans and other Sea Birdswrapped into one sensational experience.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the local tour operator's office in Rockingham, south of Perth, to begin your Jet Ski tour by meeting your guide and hopping on your personal watercraft either by yourself or with one companion. If you share a Jet Ski, you can swap half-way through the tour so you can both experience the excitement of driving as well as being a passenger. After a thorough safety briefing and demonstration provided by your guide, take off across Cockburn Sound on one of the following two tour options.
Eco-Tour (1 hour)
This Jet Ski tour is suitable for everyone and focuses on the marine wildlife of the waterway and the surroundings of Garden Island. On this mid-paced journey, you have the chance to spot dolphins, sea lions, pelicans, and other seabirds. Toward the end of the tour, you have the opportunity to try some advance manoeuvres in the freestyle area.
Blast Tour (1.5 hours)
This option is all about riding your Jet Ski and maximising your time on the water. Travel 25 miles (40 km) along the sound and around Garden Island, enjoying a free-wheeling adrenaline blast as you discover the agility of the clean green (and powerful) machine. Toward the end of the tour, you have the opportunity to try some advance manoeuvres in the freestyle area.
Inclusions for Perth Jet Ski Tours
- Life jacket
- Local guide
- Complementary pictures
Exclusions for Perth Jet Ski Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Tours operate in most weather conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
Tour is fully supervised at all times
Route may change at any time depending on the conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.