Peterhof Grand Palace And Gardens Tour With Neva Boat Ride - Saint Petersburg
OverviewVisit the Imperial Palace of Peterhof on a 4-hour tour that includes a high-speed boat road from St Petersburg. After zipping along the Neva River from Winter Palace, step onto dry land at Peterhof and explore its Lower Park and Grand Palace.
Know More about this tourLeave your hotel, and travel to the waterside behind St Petersburgs Winter Palace where your boat awaits. Step aboard and take a 45-minute sightseeing cruise by speedy hydrofoil, admiring city sights along the Neva River. Hop off your boat at Peterhof estate, and head inside its Lower Park, home to more than 140 fountains in a setting reminiscent of Versailles Gardens.
Stop for photos by the statue of Samson boldly holding a lions jaw open at the Grand Cascade, and admire other notable water features such as a fountain spouting with Chinese dragons. Inside Peterhof itself, youll explore the lavish Grand Palace with its gilded statues and opulent furnishings.
Learn about the palaces history as you explore the richly ornate rooms.From the palace, head to the Upper Garden for a stroll and see more fountains including the God of the Sea, a cascade statue that portrays Neptune. Beware of water features that were designed to soak guests in particular, a clever feature cunningly designed as an umbrella. It drips on whoever dares sit below it.When your Peterhof tour ends, travel back to central St Petersburg and finish with a drop-off in the center.
Inclusions for Peterhof Grand Palace And Gardens Tour With Neva Boat Ride
- Local guide, Entrance fees, Hotel pick-up, Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Peterhof Grand Palace And Gardens Tour With Neva Boat Ride
- Gratuities (optional) Food and drinks Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Treasures of St Petersburg - Two-Day Private Tour with Faberge Museum
- Treasures of St Petersburg - 2-Day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
- 1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
- Two-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg visiting Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion - St Petersburg with Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
- Evening Shore Excursion - Chamber Classical Music Concert with Transfer
- Two-Day Private Visa-Free Excursion - Best of St Petersburg & Faberge Museum