Petra 2 Day Tour From Eilat
OverviewA fantastic 2 day tour to Petra. On the first day tour Petra with a professional guide. On the second day return into the Petra site and take your time to look around. After go for a drive to Wadi Rum to observe. A great family trip.
- Bedouin Market
- Wadi Rum observation
Know More about this tour
Itinerary Petra 2 days from Eilat
Petra is located in the middle of the Jordan desert. It was once inhabbited by the Nabataens in 312 B.C. until 700 A.D. Petra fell into decline after the big earthquake in 363 A.D., and was only redicovered in 1812. In Petra there are over 800 sites to see, including statues, facades, the Roman theater, temples, and much more. Upon entering the Siq, you will walk a ways and come out of the pathway to get your first look at the famous Treasury. This famous facade gave Petra its standing as one of the seven wonders of the world.
Wadi Rum is inhabbited by the Bedouins. In the desert see the rock formations that jut out of the sand. There is graffiti thousands of years old on the sides of the mountains.
08:10 – pick up from your hotel in Eilat
08:30 – cross the border and drive to Petra
10:30 – start the touring day
15:30 – lunch at local restaurant
17:00 – check in to your hotel and free evening
08:00 – breakfast at hotel
09:00 – free time to explore Petra or surrounding markets
16:30 – pick up from hotel and drive to Wadi Rum for observation and pictures
18:30 – Arrival to Aqaba
19:00 – drive to border and passport control
Inclusions for Petra 2 Day Tour From Eilat
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation on B/B bases (3 star hotel)
Exclusions for Petra 2 Day Tour From Eilat
- Departure tax
- visa fee
- personal expenses and private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend you have cash money available for border fees and tips:
- Single supplement
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.