You'll be picked up from your hotel about 08:15 am and taken to the Jordanian border. After border proceedings, you'll continue to Petra. Your tour of Petra will start when you enter the Siq - the sandstone corridor, between two mountains. Exit the Siq for your first look at the Treasury, the main reason, Petra was listed, as one of the New Seven Wondersof the World.
Continue to the 8,000-seat Roman amphitheater, where tombs are visible between the seating. The guide explains everything that you see as you continue to tour the facades, the caves where dead were buried,the temples and much more. After the tour, go for lunch in a local restaurant, and go to your hotel for overnight.
Following breakfast and hotel checkout, you'llhave a free morning to go back to the Petra site (fee for the second day not included, approximately $5 per person), to shop, or both.
In the afternoon you'll be picked up at your hotel, and drive to Wadi Rum for observation and pictures. Following ashort panoramic tour of Aquaba, you'll crossthe border and be dropped off at your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Hotels in Eilat
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewTour Petra with licensed guides, including transportation, entrance fees and hotel. Travel to and tour one of the Seven Wonders of the World. See the famous Treasury, the tombs, the amphitheater, and much more. There are over 800 attractions in Petra. On the first day the tour is with the guide, and the second day you will have a chance to go back in your own time and see the places you missed or you will have a chance to visit the market in Petra. One day is definitely not enough to see this amazing city.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- The listed price does not include a $65 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Visa for Jordan $75, we can make it for you at the border.
- Single supplement for 1 person traveling alone will be $100
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You Might Also Like
- Mt Sinai Sunrise and St Catherine Monastery Tour from Taba
- 2 days Petra and Shobak from Eilat
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery Tour from Taba
- Cairo one day by car Tour from Taba
- Admission Ticket: Underwater Observatory Marine Park
- Aqua Star Diving
- 2-Day Petra and Jerash
- 2 Days Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Petra