Petra And Cairo From Eilat 3 DaysWrite a Review
Tour Petra and Cairo from Eilat for 3 days with our licensed guides. Visit Petra, the Treasury, th tombs, the temples, and more. Tour Cairo, the pyramids, the sphinx, the Egyptian Museum. This is an amazing tour and very informative.
Minimum 2 persons
- Egyptian Museum
- Sakkara Valley
Know More about this tour
Itinerary Petra and Cairo from Eilat 3 days
Petra was left to us by the Nabateans thousands of years ago. In ancient times Petra was a sanctuary or a refuge. Get your first look at the Treasury by entering through a crack in the mountains called the Siq. The Treasury is what gave Petra its status as being one of the seven wonders of the world. There is an amphitheater that used to seat over 4000 people, and there are tombs that are visible in between the seating. There are over 800 statues, temples, facades, and more.
Cairo is the most populated city in Egypt and the Middle East. With the most abundant collection of masks, coins, and artifacts, the Egyptian Museum is most famous, and people come from all over the world to tour the museum. The Pyramids are said to be built by slaves in Egypt to house the dead pharaohs. They built many passageways and rooms to try and fool the graverobbers. The sphinx is one of the larget statues in the world, and it is suppose to depict one of the pharaohs.
Sakaara Valley is site of one of the oldest pyramids the Djoser or Step Pyramid. There are may pyramids to view, the city is considered to be a vast burial ground, that is very ancient.
We will start our tour at 08:15 AM from the city of Eilat, we will pick you up from your Hotel in Eilat or any point in Eilat , we will then continue to the Arava Border and pass the border to the Jordan side. Our representative will meet you there .
We will continue our drive to the Petra site, the drive takes about 3 hours.
Tour Petra with your guide. Visit the famous Treasury, the amphitheater, and much more.
After visiting Petra you will have lunch at a local restaurant.
Sight-seeing tour in Aqaba and return to Israel.
Estimated time of return to Eilat is 19:00. After returning to Eilat we will have a rest time untill 21:00 pm.
Then we will pick you up again to start the Cairo tour . We will drive to the Taba border of Egypt and cross it.
After the border procedure we will go with an air conditioned car to Cairo
(The duration of the drive is 10 hours)
We will start the tour with the pyramids, the sphinx, the market and the museum.
Then we will eat lunch and go to the hotel for dinner and overnight in 4 star hotel.
There is an option to do a cruise on the Nile. ( it will be an extra 25 USD )
Breakfast at the hotel and travel through Cairo; to the Sakkara Valley and the old city of Cairo. After lunch we will go back to the Taba border crossing.
Minimum 2 people
Inclusions for Petra And Cairo From Eilat 3 Days
- Drive in an air conditioned vehicle from Taba & back,
- Guided tour.
- Entrance to all the sites.
- Overnight hosting in a 4 star hotel ( on BB board ).
- English speaking guide in Cairo.
- tour group
Exclusions for Petra And Cairo From Eilat 3 Days
- Departure tax
- visas fee
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- personal expenses and private insurance
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Single supplement.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.