Petra By Night Tour Ticket
OverviewA romantic way to see Petra. The Petra by Night tour is not your typical sound-and-light show. There are no colored laser beams, no booming amplified music or recorded actor narratives, just a remarkable chance to experience Petra as the ancient spice caravan travelers must have seen it.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourMeet at the Petra visitor centre at 20.15 ready for the 20.30 departure for the tour. Start the visit at the mile-long entry gorge, The Siq of Petra, which is mysterious enough in the daytime, however becomes a fairy-tale magical at night, lit only by flickering luminaries. This is also true for Petra’s imposing Khazneh (the Treasury) monument.
There’s a little music (Bedouin shepherd’s flute), and a little storytelling by one of the local guides, however this experience is more about atmosphere than content. Just think of it as organic sound and light.
Inclusions for Petra By Night Tour Ticket
- Petra by night ticket
- Local guide
Exclusions for Petra By Night Tour Ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must be at the Petra visitors center at 20.15
Great to do after a Petra day tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.