Petra From Jerusalem 1 Day By FlightWrite a Review
Petra is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Petra was occupied by the Nabateans over 2000 years ago. The Nabateans were very industrious. They built huge cisterns, and sold water in times of drought. Enter Petra through the Siq. a vast pathway to view the Treasury, an amazing facade carved into the sandstone. There are many caves in Petra that were used as places of worship. Tour the amphitheater, the temples, the tombs, the crypts, the mourning halls, and much more.
Does not go on Friday or Saturdays.
- Mourning halls
Know More about this tour
YOur Tour Itinerary will be as below.
04:45 - Transfer from your Hotel in Jerusalem to Tel-Aviv Sde Dov Airport .
06:45 - Flight from Sde Dov (Tel-Aviv). Please be in airport 1 hour before flight
08:15 - Pick up from Eilat Airport and transfer from Eilat to Arava border with our professional crew.
08:30- Border passing includes:-border control and customs. This process may take up to an hour, so your patience is required and appreciated.
Transfer from border to Petra in our newest models of air-conditioned cars / vans /buses. Transport
Time approximately 2.3 hours, passing through a vast and comfortable, "desert way".
Following through a scenic route on the mountain side, we will arrive at Petra's historical site, known as one of The Seven Wonders Of The World.
11:45 - Tour of Petra begins at the entrance to the site. Included in your package is an optional horse-back ride for the first 700 meters of the route.
15:30 - Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.
16:30 - We begin our return trip towards the border. This route includes a few stops along the way at certain Observation points in order for you to enjoy the beautiful landscape Wadi Ram has to offer.
18:30 - Arriving in Aqaba fora Short panoramic tour of the city, depending on our time of schedule, we might consider a walking tour as well.
19:00 - Arrival at border and return to Israeli territory with assistance of our crew, transported back to the airport in Eilat.
19:30 - Check-Inn at the airport.
20:30 - Flight to Tel-Aviv Sde Dov.
21:30 - Arrive to Tel-Aviv& Transfer back to Jerusalem to your Hotel.
Departure on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday only
PS: Flight Schedules may change. You will be told in advance.
Inclusions for Petra From Jerusalem 1 Day By Flight
- Transfer from your hotel in Jerusalem to Sde dov airport and back .
- Flight from Sde Dov Airport to Eilat Airport (You need to be there around an hour before the flight )
- Transfer from Eilat airport to the Arava border with our professional assistance.
- Jordanian English speaking tour guide at the site in Petra.
- Transports are by new executive models of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses.
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra.
- Lunch in local authentic restaurant.
- Short panoramic tour of Aqaba.
- Meeting and assistance on the Israeli side and transfer back to Eilat Airport or Hotel.
- Flight back from Eilat to Sde Dov Airport at 21:00.
Exclusions for Petra From Jerusalem 1 Day By Flight
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Visa, starting on January 1st, 2016, all travelers will be required to obtain a visa in advance for Jordan. We can make it for you in advance for $75 per person.
- Single supplement for a fee of 150$
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.