Petra From Tel-Aviv By Flights One Day
OverviewPetra was left by the Nabateans, they built it around the 5th century B.C.E. The entrance is called the siq. It is a long path way that is a crack in the mountain, after which you will get your first look at the amazing Treasury, the great facade that was carved into the mountain. There are tombs, most of them were deteriorating, and due to this, were robbed of their treasures. An amphitheater that is cut into a hillside, as they were building it uncovered a lot of tombs. There are still over 800 structures in Petra today.
- Wadi Rum (observation)
Know More about this tour
Flight at 06:45 AM from Sde Dov Airport (in tel-Aviv) to Eilat Airport
Departure on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays only.
06:45: Flight from SdeDov (Tel-Aviv). Please be at the airport 1Hour before flight
08:15: Pick up from Eilat Airport and transfer from Eilat to Arava border with our professional crew.
08:30: Transfer from border to Petra in our newest models of air-conditioned cars / vans /buses.
Transportation time approximately 2.3 hours, passing through a vast and comfortable high way ("desert way"),
Following through a scenic route on the mountain side, and arriving at Petra's historical site, known as one of The Seven Wonders Of The World.
11:00: Tour of Petra begins at the entrance to the site. Included in your package is an optional horse-back ride. Ride for the first 700 meters of the route (Tipping the carrier is required, ranging from 2-5 dollars at your discretion)
15:30: Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.
16:30: We begin our return trip towards the border. This route includes a few stops along the way at certain observation points in order for you to enjoy the beautiful landscape Wadi Ram has to offer.
19:00: Back to the airport for your flight to Tel Aviv.
We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
Inclusions for Petra From Tel-Aviv By Flights One Day
- Flight from Sde Dov Airport to Eilat Airport (Arrival at least 1 hour before the flight)
- Transfer from Eilat airport to Arava border with our professional assistance.
- Jordanian English speaking tour guide In the site of Petra.
- Transportation is by new executive models of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses.
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra
- Lunch in local authentic restaurant.
- Short panoramic tour of Aqaba.
- Meeting and assistance on the Israeli side and transfer back to Eilat Airport or Hotel.
- Flight back from Eilat to Sde Dov Airport at 21:00
Exclusions for Petra From Tel-Aviv By Flights One Day
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- Visa for Jordan. We can make it for you at the border for a fee of $75.